Petroleum Pipeline Hydraulics Simulation
is a cloud-based application for simulation of pipeline hydraulics.
It is an ideal tool in planning, design and studies of pipeline network
capacities and flow regimes as encountered in oil and gas fields.
- Single and multi-phase, one-segment and network simulations
- Calculate inlet pressure, outlet pressure, inside diameter,
or flow rate in one-segment pipelines.
- Looping of pipeline segment in calculating inlet pressures.
- Computes velocity, liquid holdup, Baker parameters and
determines Baker's flow regime
- Choice of multiphase flow correlations dependent on regime:
- Ovid Baker
- A.E. Dukler et al
- H.D. Beggs and J.P. Brill
- R.W. Lockhart and R.C. Martinelli
- B.A. Eaton et al
- Orin Flanigan
- R.V. Olieman
- Fluid-gathering pipeline systems up to 1 million nodes.
Fluid properties from sources can all be different.
- Liquid grid systems networks that allow liquid input and
draw-off (e.g. to an oil refinery) from the network
- Gas grid systems - networks that allow gas input and
draw-off (e.g. to gas consumers) from the network.
- User-definable active nodes in form of pump, compressor
and other devices
- Dynamic determination of emulsification index and hence
- Choice of Imperial, SI or Engineering units
Free 15-day trial
Don't just take our word for it.
We offer your organisation a free 15-day trial of
You simply register, free of charge (no credit card
required), and a 3-user account will be automatically
created for your organisation. You can then create up to 2
other users and you start to use it right away! If after
15 days you decide you don't want
, you need not
do anything. Your organisation's account and all associated
user records will be deleted 7 days after the trial
period. If however you wish to continue to use
you must pay the
subscrption fee not later than 5 days after the trial
is offerred as a service, meaning: